Misti Mustain, LMLP, LCAC, KCGC
Director of Clinical Programs
LCMHS as Employer
Labette Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to developing the fullest potential of each person on the staff.
- Through respectful, caring relationships.
- Individualized services and choice in treatment, goals and outcomes.
- By offering a full range of services to meet multiple levels of need.
- By offering hope for a better well-being.
Our staff (services):
- Through confidential, honest communication.
- Through integrity and balance in our approach.
- Preventive strategies.
- High-quality, evidence-based practices.
- Achieving positive results for children, individuals, and families we serve.
- Collaborative relationships with key partners.
- Offering resources for community wellness.
- Promoting interagency cooperation in treatment and outcomes for clients.
- Maximizing independence for individuals in the community.
- Providing support for the entire community.
Statement of our Values:
At Labette Center for Mental Health Services, Inc., we value:
How to apply for positions:
Qualified applicants are invited to send resumes to:
Natasha Purcell, Human Resources
Labette Center for Mental Health Services, Inc.,
P. O. Box 258, Parsons, KS 67357
Or email: Natasha@lcmhs.com.
To print out an application:
Strengths of our staff include:
Caring, compassionate people with a personal touch
Supportive of each other as staff members with the usual attitude of "Sure, I'll help you out."
Genuine respect for clients with an approach of strengths-orientation toward them