- Adult/Adolescent Psychiatry
- Community Based Services
- Substance Use Services
- Adult Psychiatry
- Pediatric Psychiatry
- Nursing Staff
- Assistance with Indegent Medicine
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Psychological Evaluations
- Coordination of Inpatient Treatment
- Educational Programs
One Care Kansas
- Provide Support to help manage health.
- Assist in ensuring individuals get the right health care services at the right time to stay as healthy as possible.
- Assist individuals in finding support services in their community.
Community Based Service
The program works from the premise that "no one gets through a crisis on their weaknesses, but rather by using their strengths."
Included in the community based services department is therapy, case managment, children's psychosocial (Navigators), parent support/wraparound, and attendant care.
Labette Center is also part of two Mental Health Intervention teams placed in USD 503 school and USD 506 High School. Through these programs, Labette Ceneter staff are present in the schools to work towards making a direct impact on students lives while coordination with school staff.
Community Support Services
Goals and individualized treatment plans are established by the consumer with their service providers. They work together to ensure they reach their highest level of independence. Particular emphasis is placed on independent living and achieving educational and employment goals.Consumers can contact CSS staff members at the Rainbow End Activity Center located at 906 S. 13th Street. Recovery and psychoeducational groups are also held at the 13th Street address.
Included in the community support services program are case management, thearpy, supported employment, psychosocial group services, attendant care, and peer support.
Gambling Addiction Services
Gambling disorder is characterized by:
- Increasing preoccupation with gambling
- A need to bet more money more frequently
- Gambling when feeling helpless, guilty, anxious or depressed
- Restlessness or irritability when not able to gamble
- Denial and lying
- “Chasing” losses to recover monies lost on gambling
- Continuing to gamble in spite of mounting, serious, negative consequences
My Family Labette
My Family, through community collaboration has developed a centralized coordinated system based on best practice.
My Family provides referrals to early learning home visiting services and other community opportunities in the Labette County area.
Families with children from birth through 5 years of age and pregnant women can obtain services through My Family. From the start families want the best for their children. My Family connects children to services and programs that will enhance their development and readiness for school. My Family will make referrals to programs and/or resources within the Labette County area. For more information on the My Family program contact Melanie Chappel, My Family Coordinator at 620-778-6401